IDPP is currently looking for a Sales Representative to join a leading healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. It is their passion and vision for a more operationally efficient supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more efficiently.
Purpose of the role:
Part of the Multinational Suppliers sales team, the purpose of this role is to generate revenue from the sale of company’s products and consulting services to new and small suppliers.
The sales representative will support the growth in the UK market driving sales of cloud-based e-Commerce solution and educational consulting offerings around suppliers electronic trading with their customers and compliancy with the regulatory requirements in the UK. Reaching out to prospects, onsite visits and hosting web based introductory sessions to achieve high number of new customers joining the network.
- Partners with sales operations, product management and local market teams to build new business and establish own sales pipeline of potential new customers through:
- Creation of customer target list together with sales leader and marketing
- Pro-active prospect calls
- Creation of dedicated marketing campaigns together with marketing
- Conducting sales and product presentations
- Monitoring prospect interactions and follow up activities
- Manages own pipeline and provides forecasting to sales leadership
- Prepares bids and price quotes
- Supports local marketing activity and events in the UK
- Provides input to product management team regarding existing products and new product offerings
- Maintains a fluent understanding of eHealthcare market trends, regulatory requirements, healthcare supply chain, and competitive activities
- Uses standard procedures and best practices within the sales process.
- Represents the company at relevant conferences, forums and industry group meetings
- Accurate management of sales opportunities and customer relations in Salesforce.Com
- University degree or equivalent training in the areas of health economy or business administration desirable
- First experiences (2-3 years) in software sales related roles, e.g. Account Management, Telemarketing, pre-sales etc.
- Convincing and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal. Professional and confident presenter.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Solution-oriented attitude
- Team player with experience of managing internal and client resources