The Cloud Integration team is charged with ensuring the successful adoption of CI/CD related services and platforms.
* We provide consulting and guidance to the application support and development teams to speed their adoption of system delivery automation.
* We are subject matter experts who collaborate on selection, governance, and implementation of automation toolsets.
* We are a cross functional team of high performing individuals who are driven to move ourselves, our peers and our company forward.
* We like to have fun while working with a sense of urgency.
* Engage with teams to identify needs and accelerate automation adoption.
* Drive efforts to enable new automation capabilities such as data center fail-overs and full stack configuration management.
* Develop reusable CI/CD pipeline templates, libraries and other components incorporating common patterns across Mastercard.
* Develop applications and services to improve the developer experience.
* Evangelize DevOps best practices by contributing to documentation, developing screen casts and actively participating in discussions on supported communication channels.
* Curate DevOps training opportunities across teams.
All About You
* Exposure to developing RESTFul Web services.
* Familiarity developing CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
* Hands on experience using Linux.
* Knowledge of configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible.
* Intermediate use of distributed version control systems such as Git.
* Self-starter who works with little direction, constantly seeks and advances new ways of doing things, keeps abreast of relevant technologies and trends and maintains positive attitude.
* Strong communication skills €“both verbal and written €“with strong relationship building, collaborative skills and organizational skills.