Senior JAVA Developer
IDPP is representing a leading technology company in the global payments business. They connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide, enabling them to use electronic forms of payment instead of cash and checks. There is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Java Developer to join the business on a 12-month contract basis in Dublin, Ireland.
- Design and implementation of innovative Java based capabilities on the Fraud Platform.
- Work as part of a co-located Agile SCRUM team.
- Be a strong influencer on the team, from input into technical decisions to helping shape team work practices.
- Work closely with Product Owners, Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Technical leads and other developers to define user stories.
- Develop high-quality, scalable and secure software solutions.
- Assist with support issues by troubleshooting incidents and problem tickets.
- Research alternative technical solutions to meet changing business needs.
- Work with project team to meet due dates, while working through emerging issues and recommending solutions.
- Produce design documentation in accordance with documentation standards.
All About You
- Proficiency with Java JDK 8 or greater.
- Knowledge of JBoss, Tomcat, Spring, Spring Boot, Shell Scripting, JSON.
- Experience with Linux, SQL, Multi-threading, Message Queuing systems
- Knowledge of distributed systems and messaging queuing systems.
- Expertise in Junit or other automated unit testing frameworks.
- Knowledge of Splunk or other alerting and monitoring solutions.
- Knowledge of CI/CD principles and tools such as Jenkins, Chef, Maven
- Passionate about Agile software development and working with SAFe or SCRUM.
- Knowledge of Business Rules Management Systems.
- Knowledge of Source Control Management and working with code in a multi-developer
For more details please get in touch on ( 44) 02083347505 or send your details forward to firstname.lastname@example.org