Senior Software Engineer (JAVA, Spingboot, Microservices)
IDPP is representing a leading technology company in the global payments business. They connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide, enabling them to use electronic forms of payment instead of cash and checks. There is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join the business on a 12-month contract basis in Dublin, Ireland.
• Full Stack Developer for a world class distributed agile development team in the Commercial cards space.
• Lead on a daily basis the design and development of the platform
• Work with stakeholders, both internally and externally, to define business requirements and assist in the prioritization of tasks for the development team
• Mentor more junior members of the team
• Participate in architectural discussions and work across other products to ensure alignment with the rest of the product suite
All About You
• Software developer with strong Java development experience.
• Proven experience as a technical lead building world class solutions on a global scale
• Working in an agile environment
cross browser compatibility, GWT & HTML
• Experience with responsive design
• Working with RESTful APIs and JSON
• Ability to debug server side API calls, and contribute to the design of best-practice RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of cloud native development such as cloud foundry, AWS, etc.
For more details please get in touch on ( 44) 02083347505 or send your details forward to firstname.lastname@example.org