Key responsibilities include managing:-
- Business & Financial Planning for the Products and Services teams
- Long Term planning for Europe Scheme
- Market sizing and share analysis
- Expected to “provide insights, not data, and develop the story”, challenging the business with clear commercial messaging
- Ensuring efficient and effective execution against key planning deliverables including the annual budgeting cycle and quarterly performance reviews across all areas of GP&S and regional functions.
- Developing a thorough understanding of the different product areas as well as the markets and customers.
- Developing and/or reviewing of financial models to support business strategies.
- Aligning of regional and corporate processes and outcomes during the budgeting and quarterly performance review cycles, and to prepare comprehensive briefing materials and analysis as needed for GP&S regional leads.
- Constantly engaging with the Europe Product Leads by providing high value feedback and analysis in order to promote achievement of objectives and overall development of business while ensuring adherence to financial guidelines and processes
- Identifying potential financial risks and help Management take appropriate mitigating decisions
- Acting as the trusted representative and ambassador of the Product teams towards the Finance organization, and vice versa
Responsible for the Business & Financial Planning for Products and Services Europe and in particular:
- Business case for new prod / services
- Product Dashboard
- Ensure alignment with Europe Divisions
- Help to deliver the LTP for Europe Scheme, ensuring alignment with key countries
- Track and manage marketing funds, supporting development and tracking of marketing efficiencies
- Provide financial and analytic support for investment opportunities
- Assists with strategy and process improvements related to budgeting, forecasting, systems and other key areas to ensure alignment with market objectives; pro-actively identifies ways to improve processes and executes agreed upon improvements
- Embodies the Leading Beyond Finance (LBF) initiative by partnering with regions, business units, business partners and/or corporate to assist in developing, analysing and validating new business opportunities
- Fosters a strong control environment to mitigate risks