RADIO NETWORK PERFORMANCE LEAD
London – Must be happy to occasionally commute to Newbury
£400 per day
A Radio Design team has opportunities for driven and innovative Lead Radio Network Performance Lead to improve performance by ensuring the best possible design, configuration and optimisation.
The focus will be ensuring that the best network performance and coverage possible is obtained whilst leading a team of experienced Radio Planning Engineers.
• Be educated to an Engineering/Science degree level or equivalent
• Strong communication and presentation skills including present complex technical information in plain language
• Stakeholder management
• Ability to think strategically
• Ability to deliver to challenging targets and deadlines
• Good knowledge of 2G and 3G network architecture
• Good knowledge of Radio network functionality
• Experience of network optimisation techniques and processes
• Experience of using network statistics, networks traces and drive trialling logs to analyse and improve network performance
If interested, Please apply with CV.