IDPP is representing a leading technology company in the global payments business. They connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide, enabling them to use electronic forms of payment instead of cash and checks. There is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Assurance Analyst (Tester with Automation) to join the organization on a 24 month contract basis in Dublin.
• Quality Engineering is about creating an ecosystem to build a world beyond waiting for all delivery teams to help achieve time-to-market, quality excellence, and higher customer satisfaction within all verticals including core, emerging payments, and value-added services.
• Unlike similar quality/testing roles in other organizations, this Quality Engineering role require a firm knowledge and hands on software development skills on par with software developer to work closely with developers to build test automation, test infrastructure, and perform code analysis/review to enable development quality.
• This position will be responsible for driving Quality Engineering best practices in working with teams to deliver applications and solutions that meet the needs of our stakeholders, including consumers, merchants, issuers and governments.
• Play a crucial part in helping drive Quality to help build and ship better products.
• Collaborate with our development teams to enhance our existing software development processes.
• Drive Quality Engineering methodologies and help build high quality software.
• Partner with developers to improve and automate test and release processes
• Help make Quality as an integral part of the development process
• Java, Selenium WebDriver, RESTful services, JSON and XML.
• Unit test frameworks such as Junit
• Testing frameworks such as TestNG and Spock
• Ability to create acceptance and integration automation tests, integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar).
• Experience in working in Agile Methodology.
• Experience of working with other developers to ensure that systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
• Exposure/ Knowledge in cloud-based applications.
• In Memory Grids (Pivotal Gemfire)
• SQL (Oracle DB)
Good to Have:
• Experience with Maven build process
• Knowledge in Digital Native Architecture
• Knowledge in Cloud/micro-services.
• Experience in Integration testing needs with exposure to data virtualization tools.
• Experience testing across a variety of platforms: web UI, APIs (REST and SOAP), Unix (RedHat, Mint)
• Knowledge of payment simulation tools (Paragon, FinSim, T3 or similar).• Knowledge of ISO payment protocols (8583) desirable.
Please get in touch with Vicky on ( 44) 02083347505 for more details.