IDPP is currently recruiting for QA Manager to join a company that provides technology and network services to many of the UK and Ireland’s largest and most mission- critical operational systems. From Public Safety to Defense, Transport to Service Provider – when it matters most, they deliver. Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are that our client has enabled the technology to make this happen.
- You will be a key advisor and specialist supporting the business in the maintenance and management of system requirements for the acquisition, supply, design and development, operation and maintenance of computer software and related support services.
- You will implement and assist in the continual improvement and specification of quality assurance requirements for these areas to ensure the integrity of any software development, configuration and testing requirements and the information technology services provided to Clients
- To ensure that all software development projects have an adequate systems approach that is suitable for the application of the project or product.
- To provide assurance to ensure the integrity of any software development and testing requirements and the information technology services provided to Clients.
- To manage the software development management systems
To design and deliver an effective assurance plan for products and projects.
- To advise on alternative approaches for systems development and assurance recognising the scale, scope and application of the product or project.
- To interface with client acceptance representatives to ensure cost effective and successful acceptance of products and projects.
- To keep company requirements and processes for systems development and assurance reviewed and up to date to meet the changing requirements of the business.
- Software Quality Assurance experience
- Working knowledge and preferably experience in implementing software development controls and assurance
- Knowledge or experience in systems engineering with demonstrable software design capability
- Experience of designing and delivering performance monitoring and measurement processes
- Understanding of enterprise architecture models
- Educated to degree level in computer science, information technology or related discipline or relevant experience
- Working knowledge of appropriate standards such as ITIL v3/ISO20000-1:2011/ISO90003:2014
- An understanding of ISO27001 and cyber/network security requirements would be advantageous
- Audits to address the requirements of Software development and COTS solution adoption
- Support the roll out of the requirements in other parts of the organisation as necessary
- Suitable risk control development and proposal.
- Updated systems assurance processes and recommended software testing protocols.
- Setting and monitoring of assurance targets.
- Design of technical specifications and requirements for new systems or improving existing systems.
- Support the maintenance of the management system requirements to ISO 20000-1:2011