Project Scheduler – North West, England - £30-£35k P.A - DOE
Job Purpose Summary:
The Scheduler will be an expanding role and their duties will change and develop to meet our ever-changing Customer’s requirements.
- Scheduling Planned Maintenance Visits with Major Clients and specific Service Engineers
- Scheduling Remedial and Corrective activity with Major Clients and specific Service Engineers
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting Customer Relationships at all levels.
- Preparation of various activity Reports.
- Preparation of KPI Reports covering all aspects of the Contract.
- Liaising with Internal Departments relating to all Contract matters (Customer Service, Accounts & Sales).
- Attending Contract Review Meetings and production of minutes for all Meetings (External and Internal).
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of all aspects relating to Service.
- Assist with challenging Client requests or issue escalations as necessary
- To understand the Business and its Goals
- Produce reports on the following areas: Corrective Activity Scheduling Performance, Quoted Works Scheduling Performance, PPM Scheduling KPI Performance
- The Scheduler will become fully conversant with the system and will be able to extract various reports and raise various documents in line with the role.
- Working through daily reports and actioning where needed.
- Record all information on our designated portals & systems