Project Manager – ERP Implementation 12 Month FTC
Our client is a Government funded not-for-profit organisation, founded in the UK over 100 years ago. They support projects in over 100 countries Globally, providing humanitarian aid, fighting starvation and working to protect the most vulnerable in society.
Due to a large IT transformation programme, they have a requirement for a fixed-term Project Manager. The successful candidate will join a programme focusing on a key initiative to implement a Global Source to Pay platform. There will be specific responsibility for all IT components, from delivery by the third party supplier through to testing, transition to go-live, and support.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Define the project plan – resourcing, budgeting, risks & issues, interdependencies, testing – for implementation across over 55 countries. Be accountable for delivering this plan.
- Work closely with IT team members across the organisation to support successful delivery.
- Engage with the 3rd party supplier to around how they will deliver the software, and manage them according to the plans.
- Define data management strategy, and how data migration processes will work.
- Liaise with Information Security team around security required for information assets.
- Define testing plans, including end to end integration of the systems, and user acceptance testing.
- Act as Design Authority for the project, through liaison with the IT Architecture team.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Proven experience of managing the implementation of at least one large Global ERP implementation.
- Lengthy experience in managing large, complex projects in a multinational environment.
- Good technical understanding across a range of IT disciplines - infrastructure, development, Cloud solutions.
- Knowledge of system architectures and data strategies.
- Ability to lead Change Management activities.
- Experience managing teams off-shore
- Excellent business acumen, and communication skills; ability to present to exec level.
- Knowledge of a range of business systems, such as Procurement, Supply Chain, Finance, HR – e.g. SAP Ariba, Oracle, Agresso.
There will be a small amount of international travel required, around 10-15%.
This is an initial 12 month fixed-term contract, with possible extensions dependent on funding.
Please apply with CV for further details.