Our Client; a leader in UK Technology is seeking to expand their Project Team and recruit a Project Controller to join their Transport Side of the Business at their Warwick location.
Reporting to the Project Director, this opportunity will suit a Project professional who is passionate about Project Work ad looking to progress within this profession!
- Defining and then regular reporting against KPIs (internal and external)
- Providing cost control and updating and reporting the financial performance through Oracle.
- Reviewing project performance throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensuring that all elements of the project’s programme are maintained and reviewed on a regular basis within the Project Team.
- Ensuring that any change to programme is recorded.
Buisness Operations Skills:
- Management Successful Programmes (MSP).
- Practical use of planning applications including Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project (Essential)
- Practical use of Microsoft Office applications including, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Having attention to detail
- Self starter
If this of interest, please apply today with your up to date CV for immediate consideration!