- Responsible for determining and assessing market/product delivery readiness in conjunction with GP&S
- Responsible for the project management and delivery of new and complex products/ platforms and services
- Partners with the sales teams to ensure clear & required solution definition for the client with a proposed implementation plan.
- Act as the knowledge expert on new and complex products and the most effect means of delivery
- Oversees development of delivery process maps that articulate all assets and functions to be coordinated
- Executes project initiatives and develops quantitative reports
- Responsible for alignment across own project work streams to ensure accurate dependencies are identified and integrated
- Assist in the analysis of market readiness and escalates issues
- Assesses and documents customer needs and impact of implementation on business and technical processes
- Provides input on how to enhance infrastructure and tools to support customer implementation
- Defines and documents standard and non-standard customer implementation processes
- Lead assigned product delivery projects to ensure contractual objectives, delivery on-time and revenue goals are met
- Act as central point of contact for customers and/ or customer representatives
- Ensures resolution of day-to-day technical/ operation issues as related to assigned delivery projects.