Our client is a prestigious IT Services provider based in Nottingham. They are currently skilled professionals to join their staff team on a permanent basis as a Professional Services Engineer. The role will be based from the Nottingham head office and will also involve frequent travel to client sites.
Duties within the position will include:
- Design work,
The ideal candidate shouldhave two years of experience or more working within the IT Services Industry.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
In this role, you will be actively contributing to delivering a range of high quality, technical professional services which meet or exceed our customer requirements.
You will produce detailed, clear, consistentand timely documentation whether for internal use or customer facing.
You will always implement solutions as part of a team oras a single project resource, where appropriate for the client engagement, to a high standard and follow direction for standards and process.
As an experienced Professional Services Engineer working within the IT Services industry, you must have experience in:
- Planning and Documentation of technical solutions
- Implementation, configuration, testing and troubleshooting technical solutions
- Good written and verbal communication skills to assist translation of complex technical subjects for, sometimes non-technical audiences
- Conduct internal handovers into support upon project completion
The ideal candidate should have two years of experience or more working within the IT Services Industry.
- Experience of creating high quality technical documentation detailing configuration of work completed during project engagement
- Participation in project pre-sales activity and design work
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems (2012, 2016 and later)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft Office365
- HPE and DellServer Hardware
Desirable Skills & Knowledge
- Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Microsoft ADFS
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Security suite
- Microsoft SCCMand MDT
- Cisco Firewalls and Switches
- Mimecast Solutions
- Datto Backup & Recovery Solutions
- CompTIA Security Certified Security Professional
- Mimecast Technical Specialist
- Datto Continuity Technical Specialist
- VMware VCP
- Cisco CCNA
- Must have fulldriving licence and willing to travel to client locations as required tocomplete project requirements
- May berequired to travel on company business ad-hoc basis
- Willing to undertake further training to fulfill the requirements of the role
- Willing to work additional hours to meet the demands of the role
Essential Security Checks
- Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) pre-employment checks
- Security Check(SC)