Product Consultant- - ITSM Consultant -Infra- VMware Service Manager- implementation-£60,000
My client is an award-winning service management company due to an increase of their client base they are looking for a Product Consultant to join their team.
Reporting to the Regional Professional Services Manager, the Product Consultant works with customers to develop and implement ITSM solutions to support customers’ business requirements.
You will be required to work across the complete project life cycle following approved life‐cycle methodologies including scoping and quoting, requirements gathering, system design, configuration and deployment as required.
- Deliver software solutions for a customers
- Become a ‘trusted advisor’ with customers by establishing proactive and positive working relationships
- Demonstrate detailed product knowledge when assisting customers
- Ensure that personal knowledge of industry best-practices are kept up to date
- Train and offer product knowledge to both internal and external customers
- Support the Business Development and Account Management teams as required
- Gather requirements for future release of products to customers
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of all product documentation
- Deliver products and/or services within the constraints of customer-agreed project timelines and budgets
- Perform customer site visits as required including international travel
- Experience of performing consultancy services within a professional services role
- Ability to demonstrate significant understanding of software and technology in the ITSM environment (ITIL Foundation qualification at minimum)
- Experience of delivering ITSM solutions that support customer requirements
- General networking and technical architecture/security knowledge
- Experience integrating Email, AD (or similar), and asset discovery tools with an ITSM toolset
- Ideally, experience implementing Infrastructure / VMWare Service Manager