Pre-Sales Service Design Architect - £55,000-Car Allowance UK Based
My client provides IT services to many of the UK largest and most ‘mission critical’ operational systems. As a result of an increase in their client base they are now recruiting for a result orientated Service Design Architect with strong Pre-Sales Experience.
About the role
As a key member of the team reporting to the Service Design Manager, you will be responsible for providing the overall Service Design to the Sales and Bid Teams and subsequent handover to the Projects and Operations teams.
You will define service offerings and work closely with the Bid and Sales teams to ensure high quality proposals are submitted, designing credible and deliverable service architecture that is fully costed and appropriate for the customer services required.
The SDC will have experience of developing and costing service solutions as part of bid and presales proposals/tenders’ responses, and ideally for complex multi technology solutions in Telecoms and IT service arenas.
Skills – Experience
- Experience in producing service management content for bid & pre-sales proposals.
- Experience in the sales, pre-sales & operational environments
- Experience of working in both public and private sector verticals.
- Demonstrable understanding of service management and service operations, costing and commercial structures.
- Service focussed with an appreciation for understanding technical solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, with experience of working with customers and suppliers to achieve shared goals.
- Proven track record of managing complexity.
- Strong financial and commercial awareness
- Excellent and thoughtful decision maker
- Self-motivated and capable of working within bid and project timescales and deadlines.
- Experience of working with suppliers and clients at a senior level.
- Happy to present in meetings up to and including board level.
- Ability to multi-task, working on several projects at any given time.
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications
- ITIL foundation (essential)
- Higher ITIL certifications e.g., practitioner or intermediate (desirable)
- 25 days holiday Bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with company Reward scheme