Skills: PHP, PHP Developer, SOAP, Restful API, Symfony
Our indsutry leading client requires a PHP Developer for a contract role to be based out of their end client site in Edinburgh.
- Development, deployment and maintenance of core PHP based projects.
- Open Source development and real world PHP programming experience.
- Flexibility to handle a variety of tasks and frequent context switches.
- Strong skills in design, development, debugging, and problem solving.
- Ability to work in and contribute to a team-oriented environment.
- Prior participation in and contribution to open source projects is a plus.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience developing enterprise/high-availability/scalable PHP services
- Understanding of Symfony or similar frameworks
- Familiarity with SOAP and RESTful APIs
- Ability to automate unit, integration and system tests
- Experience in Agile development
- Knowledge about security concerns
- Familiarity with payment systems
- A relevant degree or equivalent commercial experience
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
This is an urgent requirement with interviews taking place this week, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.