A new role has arisen within the Mobilisation part of the program, to be part of the Solutions Architecture Team working on the Onboarding process and solution for the delivery of the new Emergency Service Network (ESN) and support other UK Sales and business development opportunities as required.
This is a role that requires the analysis of the complex, multi-functional solution – where user data must be entered, managed and controlled to ensure the whole process of bringing Users onto the system is efficient, accurate, repeatable and reliable.
The key responsibilities of Onboarding Lead are as follows:
• Ownership of the end-to-end “onboarding” solution – ensuring the architecture design can be worked by the Services team into a valid operational process
• Ensure the data architecture, data flow models and information security are all considered within the solution
• Obtain agreement on the architecture and high-level processes with customer – and relevant inputs from the end user organisations
• Support the creation of a delivery project – working with all required teams to realise the solution, estimation, resourcing, planning, reporting on progress
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Experience of large complex multi-process systems. Data management, ownership and security (inc GDPR).
• Ability to understand the complex data flows, ensure designs will result in ability to create simple processes and procedures to ensure the data capture results in the required systems having all data that is required
• Solution is based on a Self-Service process once operational – so the process must be simple, reliable and efficient.
• Multiple processes requiring same/similar data and other processes needing specific and discrete data.
• Overall data architecture and data flows must be managed by simple processes that multiple User Admins can be accessing in parallel.
• The technical and service design must result in a robust solution for Critical National Infrastructure.
• Experience in determining the strategy and designs and supporting the development of Service propositions and Service management definitions to ensure a workable solution
• Ability to lead work on their own but integrate with various teams
• Ability to deliver and work well with others under pressure
• Ideally at least 7 years previous experience in a complex products/solutions/service design role
• Proven experience in creating Data Architectures, low-level data flow models and ER designs
• Good presentation skills and fluency in verbal and written English communications
• Experience in Telecoms/IT technology highly desirable
• HNC/HND/Degree in science, telecommunications or IT or equivalent preferred
• ITIL Service Management Qualifications
The following skills are considered highly desirable:
• Good understanding of mobile communications technologies and architectures including relevant 3GPP standards
• History of working in an Enterprise or Public safety projects