Deployment Support Engineer - 3 months initially - On site in Cumbria - £200.00 - £220.00 per day (inside IR35)
A global managed service provider is seeking an experienced Deployment Engineer with Support experience for an initial 3 month contract. Their end client is based in Cumbria and this role will be on site 5 days per week.
Due to the nature of the end client you must be eligible for a DBS check.
- Responding to technical support calls from end users of computers and software applications
- Password resets
- Setting up and installing new computers, networks and software
- Setting up user accounts and profiles on the network
- Installing updates, known as patches, to software applications
- Installing and configuring operating systems, anti-virus software and other applications such as Microsoft Office
- Diagnosing and fixing network problems and hardware or software faults
- Managing backups of servers, in case of data loss
- Keeping a record of issues and faults along with solutions, for future reference
- Setting up and maintaining audio visual equipment etc.
Please attach your CV for immediate consideration.