2nd Line Desktop Support Enginner (2 months contract) £200.00 - £210.00 per day inside IR35
A global managed service provider is seeking an experienced 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer to join their Manchester based end client's team on an initial 2 month period. This role is 5 days a week on site in central Manchester and is deemed inside IR35.
The client is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
- You will provide 1st and 2nd line support to all internal users.
- Ideally the candidate will have some experience in a technical customer service orientated environment and will have excellent people skills and customer service management
- Liaising directly with business users at all levels to deliver all aspects of IT Support - call handling, troubleshooting, ownership, and resolution of incidents, as well as fulfilling client service requests
- Supporting the onsite and remote users of collaborative technologies such as MS Teams as well as providing onsite support to videoconferencing/MS Teams technology in the meeting rooms.
- Delivering 2nd Line Support - including desktop and laptop hardware provisioning, software installation, telephony, and user networking support
- Maintaining accurate asset and configuration records and support documentation
- Supporting change and release processes
- Liaising with the Infrastructure and Application Support Teams in problem resolution and making sure processes are followed correctly
- Experience of providing an effective IT support service in a complex and time-critical customer focused business environment
- Knowledge and understanding of managing IT access using Active Directory, backup solutions, mobile device management, telephony systems, physical and virtual desktop support
- O365 experience
- Having strong inter-personal skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Competing priorities and multi-tasking to deliver consistently solutions and proposals on time Proactive and able to take the initiative whilst being a good team player
Please attach your CV for immediate consideration.