Node.JS Developer – MongoDB, Elastic Search, Parse
Location: Fitzrovia, London
Pay: £50’000 per annum.
Connecting retailers to the online world, you will be a valued team member for our modern Client who is challenging to bring forward a new exciting blend of technology, fashion, and retail.
Our Client is seeking a permanent and proficient Node.Js Developer to work across their platform front end, back end and for internal projects. You will work alongside a highly motivated team of Designers, Engineers, Data Scientists and Retail Specialists under the supervision of their Full Stack Engineer.
- Work on platform back end services, databases and servers
- Build applications in a robust, clean and manageable way; providing the strongest possible base for expanding and growing the product in future
- Build out APIs and backend systems to support front end web and mobile developers
- Manipulate and support in management of the databases
- University degree in a technical subject, preferably computer science
- Experience of developing in a commercial environment, ideally at a start-up or tier-1 digital agency
- Highly preferable to have experience of using MongoDB
- Ideally a working knowledge of Elastic Search and Parse
- Experience of managing back end tools such as AWS
- Excellent at collaborating with a full development team of designers and engineers
- Consider security of the solution at all development and integration points
Sound like a good fit? Here’s some other benefits our Client can also offer;
- Working with a talented team of like-minds who truly love what they do
- A competitive salary
- Generous healthcare plan for you and your cohabitating partner
- Pension plan
- An employee assistance program available 24/7
- A shiny new computer, big screen and all the software you need
- A chance to work in a creative, productive environment in Camden with all of the snacks, fruit, coffee and tea you can eat/drink
- Plenty of team dinners and social events (and regular trips to karaoke!)
For consideration, please apply today with your CV.