Are you striving to be the best you can be?
An exciting opportunity has arise for the right consultant to join a highly established IT services provider, who are experts in complex infrastructure solutions. That cater to the ever-changing needs of most dynamic, visionary, agile businesses in the mid-market.
As the Network and Security Consultant you will provide pre-sale support and subsequent deployment expertise for projects which deliver resilient and secure network infrastructures within customer estates. You will be collaborating with specialist in other technology stacks to construct a comprehensive security portfolio and deployment strategies for the company to provide to customers.
- Experience and knowledge in network switching and routing;Cisco (ISR, Catalust, Nexus)
Dell (N-Series, Force10)
HP/ Aruba (Procurve)
- Experience and knowledge in firewals and security;Palo Alto (Panorama and PA-/VM-Series)
- Knowledge and experience in wireless networking;Cisco Meraki
Ruckus (ZoneDirector and ZoneFlex)
- In-depth troubleshooting experiences
Understanding of the following will be significantly advantageous:
- Microsoft Stack (SQL, Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange etc)
- Storage (Dell EqualLogic/ NetApp)
- VDI (Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, Microsoft RDS)
- Virtualisation (VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Microsoft Cloud (O365/ Azure)
Working towards or holding vendor certification in any of the following areas;
- Palo Alto PCNSE
- Cisco CCNP Level in Routing & Switching/ Security
- Juniper JNCIS-SEC or JNCIS-ENT
- Ruckus WiSE
Please note: regular travel (occasionally overseas) and occasional working during unsocial hours including weekends is inevitable.