My client a major player in the professional service sector. Due to expansion they are currently recruiting for a talented CCNA qualified Engineer to join their team.
About the role.
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide remote technical support for customers. You will be the link between 1st Line NOC and the specialist engineering groups and become a key member of their team dedicated to providing a high level of customer service and commitment to our customers.
- Provide timely responses any incidents which could include investigation, troubleshooting, diagnostics or data analysis
- Recognise, identify and prioritise incidents in accordance to requirements, policies and operational impact
- Technical ownership of all incidents and clear and concise ensuring to maintain customer satisfaction
- Work alongside the Service Desk and other teams
- Review performance repots and identify trends and changed to help us continuously improve and grow
- Maintaining and updating documentation and technical databases
- Experience of working a shift-based NOC role
- Strong technical diagnostic ability
- Excellent Problem-solving skills
- Engagement with Vendor TAC
- Two years Networking experience
- Ability to build trust and a collaborative relationship with all stakeholders and colleagues
- Excellent customer service skills
- CCNA or JNCIA level Networking Qualification
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support
- Training budget
- Career Progression