Contract Duration: 6 – 12 months (must be available to provisionally start 1st March 2019)
A fantastic new opportunity has come up for two Network Engineers to help with a Lab re-location project for a fantastic site.
The requirement will be to assist with the IP aspect of a Lab Closure Activity.
- Audit & document all lab equipment & connectivity in the current lab
- Design cabinet, connectivity & power requirements for the new lab
- Install switch management infrastructure for remote access to the new Lab (OOB, console management)
- Ensure equipment is powered down in a controlled manner prior to transit / configs saved
- Install and fibre up equipment to new location ensuring its reachable remotely.
- Cisco IOS-XR
- Cisco IOX-XE
- Nokia SROS
- Juniper JuNOS
- Infrastructure management - Installation / racking / power
- Cabling / Fibre management