Skills: Network Engineer, Cisco, Checkpoint, Firewall, Network Engineering, Cisco Switching, SC, Security Cleared, Security Clearance
Our Managed Services Client requires a Security Cleared Network Engineer for an initial 3 month contract to be based out of their Swindon office.
- Ensure that all customer Network devices and solutions are implemented according to the agreed quality SLAs and KPIs.
- Ensure build is completed right first time, meets requirements defined during the solution design phase.
- Define and embed consistent build and operational processes to support on-going support activities, driving improvements.
- Delivery of 3rd line technical support during core hours and via on-call rota (24x7) for managed and cloud Network devices across multiple client
Experience & Skills:
- Extensive exposure to network security and application network technologies.
- Extensive operations experience (minimum of 5 years’ experience)
- Experience of deploying, integrating and supporting enterprise scale, complex managed hosting or cloud solutions focussed on quality, speed and customer experience.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and influence their decision making.
- Demonstrable track record in identifying, driving and implementing continuous improvements
- Demonstrate substantial practical skill in specific technical areas to achieve the role accountabilities at a high level of proficiency with following technologies Cisco ASA – Single/Multi Contexts, Checkpoint Firewalls, Cisco Switching & Routing – Catalyst/Nexus, Dynamic Routing protocols – BGP/OSPF, F5 LTM – Load Balancing, Bluecoat proxies, Arcsight ESM/Collector/Logger, Cisco ISE – TACACS plus others.
Please note due to the nature of the project and time constraints only candidates with current and valid SC Clearance will be considered.
This is an immediate requirement please submit your CV for immediate consideration.