Skills: Network Engineer, Network Engineering, Engineer, Cabling, Cabler, Patch Cabling
Our leading IT Servicer Provider requires a Network Engineer for a contract role to last until the end of March initially.
This role would suit a cable engineer who is comfortable with working within a communication room and an engineer who understands structured cabling infrastructure.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Would suit aA cable engineer who is comfortable working within a Communication Room. An engineer who understands Structured Cabling Infrastructure.
- Carry out an audit and document existing routing from Network switch to FID Client. Audit Documentation must be concise as this will be passed over to others to complete the migration which includes CAB Process.
- Work in confined areas. Appreciates the implication of not Implementing the plan as instructed.
- Able to work methodically making reference to the Implementation Plan to resolve the issue.
- Be comfortable lone working
- Should be – Competent in Structured cabling installation, Patch Cord routing and a good understanding of best practice when installing Network Hardware.
- Will not – Be expected to configure, deploy new hardware.
This is an urgent requirement please submit your CV for immediate consideration.