Marketing Events Specialist
Location – Green Park, London (initially wfh)
Duration – 12 months
- A highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to a changing market and organizational requirements.
- Proven experience working with sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness and sales
- Ability to demonstrate track record of success in implementing successful marketing, specifically demand generation campaigns
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales and channel teams. Marketing often act as liaisons between marketing and inside, partner and field sales teams as well as central demand functions such as global/integrated marketing and a demand centre.
- Implementation of pipeline generation and acceleration programs to drive opportunities into sales and channel teams
- Manage physical and virtual events, including the alignment to marketing strategy. Ensure there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event and post-event plan to maximise engagement and attendance
- With support from Regional Marketing Lead align sales & channel activity to optimise performance of direct & indirect budget
- Forecast, measure, report, analyse and optimise activity performance
- Proactively engage with the sales and channel teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Communicate and educate the fields teams (sales, TSS, BDRs, channel & renewals) regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs
- Interface with sales and channel to progress and track Marketing sourced/influenced opps.
- Interface between global marketing team and local field teams (sales, channel & TSS) to feedback on centrally managed marketing campaigns
- Working alongside the partner account managers, manage Platinum partners to plan, execute and track VPDF budget.
- Field marketing managers may develop - or assist in the development of - marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics and account-based marketing
- Management of vendor contracts and relationships
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs including events venues and services, digital marketing agencies, direct mail providers, SEO experts, designers, copywriters and list brokers