Management Information / Reporting Specialist – Further Education Sector
MI, Management Information, Reporting, SQL.
One of London’s most successful further education colleges has a requirement for an MI/Reporting specialist, to play a pivotal role in the development & improvement of internal systems and reporting processes. The core purpose will be to develop sustainable and high-quality MI reports which meet legislative requirements, and quality standards, which will support staff and improve learning processes.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead all MI and reporting activities; develop new reporting systems for end users.
- Identify information needs across the college; work with staff and external partners to identify requirements for teaching and learning.
- Manage the Analyst Programmer, and ensure systems are customised according to needs.
- Develop bespoke reports and databases; develop, implement and monitor specialist applications.
- Take part in MIS strategic and developmental planning.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven experience within MI and reporting – both technical and strategic level.
- Expert SQL skills
- Excellent communication skills – ability to explain technical information to a non-technical audience and be able to confidently consult and advise on strategies.
- Experience management a small team would be desirable.
- Background and knowledge of MI functions within the education sector.
Please apply with CV for further details.