2nd Line Support Engineer - £210.00 - £230.00 per day inside IR35. Remote/London
A global managed service provider is seeking an experienced 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their client's team for a short term engagement to provide cover for an existing resource.
Highlights of what the role would:
- Managing tickets (remote laptop builds, setting up sim cards, ordering equipment like laptops and phones etc)
- Liaising with other internal IT Specialists (e.g Networks or POS teams) to come to resolve for some tickets
- Supporting stores in terms of IT wants and needs (and often a point of escalation for tickets)
- Some PO raising and goods receipting (Ariba work)
- Managing some ad hoc project work
- Generally being UK/EIRE point of contact for all retail IT requirements
The client is happy for you to be remote but there may be some activity required onsite in London (either Store or Offices)
Please attach your CV for immediate consideration.