Telecom Project Manager - £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
This role is primarily remote but you will need to be able to commute to either Paddington or East Grinstead office when required.
The Project Manager will be responsible for end to end management of public safety and cellular in-building DAS, Microcells and Small Cell deployments, managing third party suppliers and reporting to the Senior Project Manager. The Project Manager's prime responsibility is to ensure that a project produces the required products, to the required standard of quality, in a safe manner and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
- Management of design, surveying and build projects from inception through to handover to client / maintenance.
- Cost management, producing project costs for issuing to the client, reviewing subcontractor quotes and managing full material procurement process within agreed budgets.
- Risk management, ability to identify key risks and how to mitigate/ control these with clear communication to senior management and the client.
- Management of multiple projects of varying sizes ensuring the programme and key SLA’s are achieved
- Preparing up contractor packs and capturing key work packages for sharing with sub-contractors
- Familiarisation and compliance with company accreditations, procedures, processes, documentation and observance of health and safety requirements.
- Overall project safety and liaising closely with the health and safety department.
- Producing project construction phase plans (CPP), reviewing risk assessments and method statements (RAMS), ensuring all site works are completed in a safe and controlled manner.
- Support the training of junior project staff for career progression
- On site management, contractor performance reviews and overall progress updates.
Knowledge and experience
- Significant experience working in the Telecoms industry, namely in-building DAS, Microcells or Small Cells is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of the CDM 2015 regulations and implementing them to ensure safe working environments
- A good understanding of RF deployment architectures
- Good understanding of RF testing methodologies (VSWR, PIM, existing coverage, pre and post integration).
- Strong familiarity with wireless technologies GSM, CDMA, UMTS, W-CDMA and LTE.
- Knowledge/ experience in deploying 5G systems.
- Project Management qualifications such as Prince 2, Agile, Scrum, Etc will be desireable.
- Preferable health and safety qualifications (IOSH, CSCS).
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite, Word, Excel and Outlook with preferable experience of MS Projects.
- Project management experience of the following Active equipment systems: Cobham (Axell Wireless), JMA Wireless, Commscope (Andrew), Corning (MobileAccess), ADRF, GWave Solutions or Solid in-building will be preferable.
Please attach your CV for immediate consideration.