Senior IT Support / Lead Support Engineer – Creative Media, 3D Render Farms, Davinci Resolve
Senior IT Support, IT Support, IT Analyst, ICT Support, Desktop Support, Lead Support Engineer, Creative, Media, 3D Render Farms, Davinci Resolve, Show Support, Event Support, Nuke, Adobe Creative Cloud
Contract : 2 – 3 months (extensions possible)
Location : onsite in London office
Inside IR35 : must use umbrella company
A large Managed IT Service Provider has an urgent requirement for an enthusiastic, Senior IT Support Engineer to join their client’s busy team based on site in London. This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Support Professional with experience supporting Creative Media teams and have supported shows and events and technologies such as 3D Render Farms, Davinci Resolve, Nuke and Adobe Creative Cloud.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing IT support to the Creative Media Department team including their Looks and Shows which will involve 12 hour shift working and longer hours when required.
- Supporting specialist technology such as 3D Render Farms, Davinci Resolve, Nuke and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Technical Lead and escalation point for the Creative Media IT Support team.
- Coach and develop Creative Media IT Support Team.
- Timely resolution of IT related problems within specified SLA’s.
- Diagnosing and resolving Windows OS and Mac OS hardware/software problems and configuring PCs.
To be considered you will need:
- Proven experience within a similar role supporting a Creative Media team.
- Good knowledge and experience of supporting shows and events as well as 3D Render Farms, Davinci Resolve, Nuke and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Prior experience supporting Windows and Mac devices as well as Windows Server environments, Active Directory and global networking.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.