DIGITAL BUSINESS ANALYST
We are currently hiring for a Digital Business Analyst with background in retail, consumer goods or hospitality based in London. Our client is a recognised world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
The successful candidate will support the engagement projects team in assisting clients gather, document, and create actionable items on client requirements. Primary responsibilities are to organise and prioritise deliverables with multiple deadlines. As well, it might be required to act as subject matter expert in digital competencies like marketing technologies, DXPs, web, and CMS.
- Work collaboratively with digital teams comprising of developers, service / content designers, testers and others.
- Triage and assess new requirements through new features as well as steady state support
- Identifying and initiating product feature enhancements, or additions
- Develop functional documentation to support Agile development process
- Acting as a product owner for allocated projects within daily Scrum meetings as required
- Analysis, elicitation and documentation of project requirements
- Process mapping of core IT Digital processes
- Identify process improvement areas, and action on them based on approved project management paradigms
- Adopt and enforce standard agile project management methodologies for all projects
- To be a digital evangelist, championing the use of best practices, and tools
- Minimum of 2+ years of business analysis experience in any one or more than 1 sectors – Retail, Consumer Goods and Hospitality
- Ability to effectively work with and manage medium sized teams in digital projects, or pods in large digital transformation projects
- Comprehensive knowledge of the application of Use Cases, Process Maps and User Journeys
- Building relationships between external partners and internal stakeholders to deliver project objectives
- Ability to pivot and change directions on a programme if required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven Stakeholder management credentials
- Excellent Presentation, and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Please call me at 0208 334 7515 or send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.