- Do you like working with new technologies?
- Do you enjoy engaging in activity that increases operational efficiencies and process improvement?
- Do you have the desire to learn and adapt in a fast pace environment?
A Global Technology company specialising in finance and payment are seeking to speak with Security professionals to join their innovative Identity Access Management Team to help drive and delivery the system migration project and offering guide and expertise in implementing physical access solutions.
This role is responsible for the implementation of physical security access services in the Asia Pacific region, including but not limited to, successful completion of system migrations to new badging platform, CCTV management, continued quality support on the platform, and implementation of new services
- Act as a technical lead engineer to guide and implement physical access solutions for the enterprise to production
- Work with other platform teams and external suppliers to consistently deliver on physical access objectives or requirements
- Design and document implementation artifacts related to the environment.
- Test solutions, new updates, and troubleshoot operational issues.
- Complete site specific project work including existing system migrations, office relocations and new office deployments
- Oversees and provides technical support to team members
- Research new methodologies for continuous improvement of security best practices in the access management space
All About You
- Intermediate skills in Corporate Security (Information, Physical Security or both)
- Intermediate skills in network security fundamentals
- Solid hands on experience with physical security systems (such as Honeywell or Lenel) is a plus
- Must have fundamental understanding of physical access processes and procedures, including reviewing floor plans and design
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with hand on technical and quality engineering skills
- Intermediate experience with managing vendors
- Strong organization, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to mentor peers and guide less experienced team members