A leading provider of Video Conferencing and Audio-Visual business solutions company with over 10 years of experience in delivering end-to-end solutions for well-known global companies is seeking an experienced AV Installation/ Commissioning Engineer to be based in either Cambridge or London office.
You will be responsible for the installation and commissioning of bespoke AV projects across UK and Global customer base, willingness to travel globally is an essential element of this role as well as full clean driving license.
- Rack building/ pre-wire
- Build custom structure, framework and bracketry to hang AV equipment consistent with industry safety standards
- Installation of LED Screens, Video Walls and Flat Panel Displays, Projectors
- Installation of AV control systems
- Installation VC/UC systems into meeting room environments (Zoom, Polycom, Cisco)
- Experience of Bespoke/ Split room installation & commissioning
- Full commissioning of AV systems with AMX/ Crestron/ BiAmp/ Extron technology
- Experience of QA of installs
- Install audio equipment including speakers, amps, mixers, microphones
- Ability to read, understand and follow build plans and schematics
- Conduct strong level of troubleshooting of all AV systems
- Structured cabling including pulling, terminating, soldering and testing all cable and wiring associated with audio/ video cables
- Conduct terminations in accordance with system diagrams
- Ability to conduct and adhere to risk assessments and method statements
- Health and Safety Certified (ECS, SSSTS)
- Ability to conduct technical troubleshooting to a high level
The ideal candidate would have experience working on construction sites ideally holding CSCS card and have IPAF and PASMA accreditation.
Accreditation with Vendors (Cisco, AMX, Crestron) would be desirable but not essential.