Juniper Engineer - JNCIP essential
60'000 per annum maximum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Network Team Lead (Juniper JNCIP certified) to work for a leading Technology company based within the county of Surrey, in a customer facing position resolving highly complex technical design or service issues.
The role will involve working closely with Principle Engineers, Technical Design Authority, and supporting the sales and pre-sales teams providing technical expertise on technical network problems for customer accounts.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Resolving highly complex technical design or service issues that can not be resolved through normal operations & maintenance procedures and provide leadership for root cause analysis
- Work closely with Principle Engineers, Technical Design Authority and other Technical resources and support the sales and presales teams
- Provide technical expertise and mentor to close sales
- Mentoring via technical presentations, solution demonstrations, solution design, and supporting technical problems with root cause analysis to help drive high performance in the team for customers - Must have a dynamic approach, excellent communication and leaderships skills.
- High technical Network capability to resolve customers network infrastructure – Must have Networking certification to at least Professional Level JNCIP
Please apply with your up to date CV today. Successfully matching CV’s with the above demonstrated experience will be contacted.