Junior IT Support, IT Graduate.
A leading IT Service provider has an exciting opportunity for a Junior IT Support Engineer to work onsite with their end client, a Global Professional Services and Consulting business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate from an IT related discipline, or junior IT Support Engineer, looking to gain experience working within a corporate environment.
Area of Responsibility:
- Asset management – conducting regular stock checks, and ordering devices when needed
- Dealing with basic IT support queries at walk-in sessions
- Communication with end users regarding issues with the devises
- Report writing – organising stock and keeping track of devices loaned out/returned
- Collect and wipe returned devices ready to be loaned out to the next user
- Process devices for new users
- Check and clear datalockers on the device
Experience and Skills required:
- IT related degree
- Strong communication skills – able to deal communicate in a professional manner
- Troubleshooting laptops/mobile phones
- Organisation – able to stock check and collect information
This is a 6-month contract at £14/hour.
Please apply with CV for further details.