Junior IT Support Engineer, IT Admin, Graduate/Junior Position
Junior IT Support, IT Admin, IT Graduate.
£120 per day (£16/hr)
A leading IT Service provider has an exciting opportunity for a Junior IT Support Engineer to work onsite with their end clients in a junior IT administration role.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate from an IT related discipline, or junior IT Support Engineer, looking to gain experience working within a corporate environment.
Area of Responsibility:
- New user administration – setting up new user profiles in Active Directory; set-up of new devices.
- Assisting the IT helpdesk team with basic user support queries.
- Communication with end users regarding hardware issues; arranging distribution/collection of devices.
- Asset management – maintaining hardware stock records, ordering new equipment when needed.
Experience and Skills required:
- IT related qualification
- Ability to demonstrate hands-on practical experience in an IT support environment.
- Strong communication skills – able to deal/communicate in a professional manner
- Troubleshooting laptops/mobile phones
- Organisation – able to stock check and collect information
Please apply with CV for further details.