Java Developer- 12 month contract - Up to £500 - Dublin, Leopardstown
Overview of role:
• My client is looking for brilliant, passionate and innovative Java developers to join its innovation center in Dublin, Ireland.
• In this role, you will be a key member of a highly agile group driving hard to create innovative payment solutions before they go to market on a global scale.
• This is an opportunity to become part of a world class engineering team, dynamically solving real world customer problems - delivering transformational product and service solutions – focused on trending topics and issues globally.
• Ensure all projects are completed on time and to world class standards
• Proven ability to work on own initiative and deliver results
• Extensive experience in Agile development with strong Technical Architecture skills
• Strong engineering skills and experience
• Prior experience of both start-up and corporate environments.
- Proficiency with Java (JDK 8 or greater ideally)
- Knowledge of related Java Stack: Spring, JBoss, Tomcat, Spring, Shell Scripting, JSON, Hibernate.
- Expertise with Web Services and API’s (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with Linux, SQL, Multi-threading.
- Expertise in Junit or other automated unit testing frameworks.
- Knowledge of CI/CD principles and tools such as Jenkins, Maven and Git.
- Passionate about Agile software development and experience working with SAFe or SCRUM.
• Are you a rock-star software developer with a passion for technology development and innovation?
• Do you love coding, enjoy fast paced dynamic environments
• Do you have can-do attitude and strong sense of ownership /desire to succeed?
If 'yes' please apply with an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.