We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Software Trainer to work with our client, a leading UK healthcare company. Due to acquisitions, the company is currently going through a process of expansion, making this the perfect time to join this expanding and exciting company. The role is permanent and will require travel to various sites throughout London and the South of england. Travel & accomodation expenses will be covered by the company.
• Experience in a coaching / training environment.
• Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
• High level end user skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• An understanding of IT Training and Development, ideally with knowledge and experience of a range of delivery methods.
• A Full Driving Licence.
• Experience working within a healthcare environment would be an advantage.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Delivery of end user training on a variety of different software systems.
• Handling and processing of training administration documentation.
• Creation of training materials & user guides.
• Assistance with help desk queries for both business as usual systems, and projects.
• Floorwalking at company sites to support users in the use of core software systems.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.