Skills: Deskside, Technical Support, Deskside Support, Service Desk, IT Support, First Line Support, 1st Line Support
Our Canary Wharf based client requires an Deskside Support Engineer for an initial 3-month contract to assist customers with face to face, deskside and remote support.
- Provide deskside support and deliver hardware break fix solutions to the Business in a Win7/10 and Mac OS environment, diagnosing and resolving IT hardware and software problems, configuring PC’s, installing, upgrading and replacing core hardware and software, within specified SLA’s
- To provide local assistance in the delivery of IT solutions and be involved, often as part of a project team, for IT implementations, installations and upgrades. This function may also include client site support for core products.
- Travel to satellite offices when required to provide deskside support
- Become involved in the implementation of best practice across Business areas, by providing informal training and advice on the effective use of the firm’s hardware and software.
- Assist IT colleagues within Local Support by sharing information, knowledge transfer and experience sharing
- Complete Local Support admin duties
Key Skills & Experience
- Good all-round knowledge of IT and its use within a business environment for a minimum of 1 year.
- Key knowledge required – Win7/10, MS Office 2013, O365, iOS, laptop hardware fault diagnosis and repair
- Desirable experience – Mac OS, SQL, ServiceNow
- Will have worked within a Customer Services environment with strong customer service skills and been involved in relationship management.
- Must have a flexible approach to working hours
Interviews are taking place early next week with a view of the right candidate starting as soon as possible.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.