Skills: IT Support, Infrastructure Support, Technical Support, Service Desk, Helpdesk
Our market leading client requires an IT Support Specialist for an initial 3-month contract based out in Gent in Belgium.
Responsibilities & Experience:
- To provide 2nd and 3rd line IT Infrastructure technical support services to locations across the UK, Ireland, Belgium, France, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, and Spain.
- Locations include 400 outlets across 7 European countries, offices in 3 European countries, 4 European warehouse facilities, a Customer Contact Centre, and all field based employees.
- Provide ITIL based Incident
- Request and Problem management
- Incident / request / problem ownership,
- Monitoring, and tracking;
- Regular communication with the Customer to advise of the progress of tickets
- incident investigation and diagnosis.
- Provide a mix of support for business as usual operations
- Project deployments
- Preventative maintenance including but not limited to Windows Server, Hyper-V, Dell Compellent, and Exchange.
This is in an initial 3 month contract and the rate of pay is between €250 & €350 per day.
For immediate consideration please submit your CV – please note telephone interviews will take place week commencing the 15th of October.