A large Managed IT Service Provider has an urgent requirement for an enthusiastic, customer service focussed IT Support Engineer to join their busy team based on their end client’s site in Berkshire. This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Support Professional with excellent communication skills who loves to be kept busy to work, and is able to work, with little to no supervision.
The role is a 3 to 6-month contract, inside of IR35.
- Install and configure IT equipment, as well as resolve incidents with printers and scanners.
- Help users with IT related issues when needed.
- Problem analysis – restore services to users and sites by implementing temporary and permanent fixes.
- Ensure all sites receive support, and issues are raised/resolved.
- Communication – maintain excellent communication between both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Record, update and document helpdesk requests.
- Upgrade different types of software and hardware
Skills and Experience:
- ITIL Foundation Certificate (V3)
- ECDL or equivalent
- Customer service experience
- Experience in an IT Support role
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.