IT Product Manager – Applications Software
Product Manager, Data, ETL, SQL, Team Leading
An Essex based, government funded organisation is currently looking for someone with excellent communication, strategic and technical skills to join their busy team as an IT Product Manager.
The role will be covering many different aspects, such as analysing, mapping and organising data, as well as being an important link between users and management in order to drive product changes. The successful candidate will be the visionary behind the strategy.
Area of Responsibility:
- Collaboration – working with Business Partner and stakeholders to implement the product vision and strategy, along with turning business requirements into user stories
- Deliver best practice development – this will include ensuring user stories are ready for the software developers
- Act as an internal product ambassador and the main contact for product related queries
- Input into architecture of the product, and be accountable for ensuring the product is reliable, available and has appropriate support models
- Budget – responsible for working within the provided budget which will be agreed with business line leadership
- Work closely with Project Managers, as well as other IT Product Managers to ensure continuous improvement
Skills and Experience:
- Confident supporting, developing and maintaining ETL
- Knowledge and experience of SQL
- Knowledge of data schemas and structures
- Capability of managing a small team of application support specialists
- Customer centric – clear focus on solving business and user needs
- Understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
- Good understanding of analysing, mapping and organising data within multiple complex data structures
Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration for this role.