Our leading client requires an IT Administrator for an initial 3-month contract role based onsite in Canary Wharf.
- Assisting senior Engineer with queue management at the IT walk up service.
- Meet and greet users.
- Ensure all tickets are logged (ensuring that we obtain the correct and as much detail as possible for each ticket)
- Processing all Leavers Laptops
- Performing build room checks
- Ticket Logging, handing out IT Consumables
- IT Consumables stock checks and management (including reporting)
- Data Locker checking and quality checks
- Performing routine know fixes (under the supervision of an engineer)
- Supervising users at the Virtual PC to obtain help from the Service Desk.
- Performing ticket quality checks (ensuring that engineers update their tickets, chasing age tickets etc.)
- Assisting Trainee Engineers with call monitoring.
- To be involved, often as part of a project team, for IT implementations, installations and upgrades. This function may also include client site support for core products.
- Act as IT liaison and become involved in the implementation of best practice across Local Support. Help colleagues within Operations by sharing information, knowledge and experience.
- Complete Local Support duties (e.g. team controlling, issue of IT consumables, asset and warranty management) following agreed processes in a timely fashion ensuring data provided is complete and accurate.
Key Skills & Experience
- Guidance and advice from Senior Engineer and Team Leader and when appropriate Local Support Manager and others across IT Services as required.
- Must be able to seek assistance when required, plan own workload effectively and be capable of escalating team/technical issues in a professional manner to either Team Leader or Senior Technical Engineers.
- Must be capable of working on their own initiative within the procedures and guidelines.
- The ability to communicate with all levels of staff, management and up to Partner level. The main contacts will be within the Business and liaison with other UK IT colleagues.
- Experience of call logging & reporting in an ITSM tool preferably Service Now.
- Good knowledge of IT operating systems
- Good organisational skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration