Skills: IP Design, CCNP, CCIE, IP Designer, Deployment, Networking, Firewalls,
Our indsutry leading client requires an experienced Network Support Specialist with a strong focus on Cisco routers & switches, firewalls and Unified wireless infrastructure, CCNP R&S ideal.
You will be working on their end client site in Dublin.
- Provide 3rd line support for all Network, Voice, Video and IT Security infrastructure.
- Monitor and maintain all Network, Voice, Video and IT Security infrastructure and proactively respond to issues
- Provide support and consultancy to other IT Infrastructure teams
- Take ownership of and respond to Network Team related Incidents and Service Requests as allocated, within the associated SLA
- Carry out any changes, patches and/or upgrades according to our clients change principles and business requirements
- Work with and manage internal parties and external vendors throughout the Change or Incident processes
- Support internal customers on complex technical issues
- Provide technical assistance in investigation of new Network solutions and/or modification of existing infrastructure/systems to provide productivity and/or financial improvements.
- Review and test the configuration of Network infrastructure and related services prior to deployment
- CCNP R&S or CCIE (preferred) certification
- CCNP Voice/Collaboration certification or equivalent experience
- Strong hands-on experience in design, deployment, configuration and troubleshooting of the following technologies both locally and remotely (Globally):
- Cisco click apply routers
- Cisco click apply switches including in stack configuration
Please submit your CV for imnmediate consideration.