My client is a leading technology company delivering ICT, mission-critical communication networks, operational systems and services. They are looking for someone experienced in installation design to join their team in Warwick.
About the Role
You will be experienced in producing Installation Designs in a complex and multi-disciplined telecoms environment from Data Centres to Switches and Routers, WIFI Installs and Structured Cabling. Within the role, you will produce Installation Designs for Core network equipment, transmission equipment, Radio (RF), Digital TV, Public Address and Voice Alert systems, Wi-Fi network, Terminal Equipment (desk telephones, wireless APs, CCTV cameras, sound and light Beacons). You should have experience working in a highly-regulated environment.
- Demonstrable success in producing detailed Installation Designs documents
- Strong team building skills
- Broad technical knowledge in telecommunications products and solutions
- Broad telecommunications industry knowledge
- Experienced in the production of complex design solutions
- A proven understanding of the below:
- Cabling infrastructures within data centres.
- Planning the installation of terminal devices (WiFi APs for example)
- Planning the installation of Routers and Switches.
- Cable management and cable infrastructure (cable containment)
- The use of Excel, Word and Visio
- Safety by Design principles
- Quality Auditing process
- A basic understanding of network design and connectivity
- A basic knowledge of cable types and connectors
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell 5 days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- Occupational health support
- Telent Rewards Scheme