Are you an experienced infrastructure engineer looking for an exciting contract?
Have successfully deploy a hyper-converged infrastructure project in a Data center environment?
Looking for a global role?
Please read on...
A Global Telecommunication Services Provider is currently seeking a skilled specialist in to support a global hyper-converged infrastructure project for an initial 6 months basis. This role will require you to travel within the UK (Chippenham) for approximately 2 weeks/ month, travel to North Africa for approximately 1 week/ month to visit customer site and you will be working remotely for approximately 1 week/ month.
What you'll need:
- Must have experience on Windows 2016 Active Directory, DNS etc.
- Active Directory roll-out
- Group Policies
- Identity based policies
- Endpoint protection
- Hands-on experience on deployment of Hyper-converged infrastructure in a Data Center environment.
- Hands-on experience in implementing and maintaining hyper-converged platforms, such as HPE Simplivity, and/ or VMware VSAN
- Experience in a mid to large level data center environments
- Proven track record of success supporting and providing ongoing maintenance for data center virtual environments.
- Experience in implementing and troubleshooting VMware and Vcenter
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
What you'll do:
- Support the hyper-converged infrastructure project
- Produce and maintain documentation of information security systems using a variety of tools (i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Sharepoint, etc.)
- Updating design documents (if necessary changes are needed)
- Creating install procedures for deployments
- Mentor others and serve as a point of escalation during any critical support assistance incident.
- Working autonomously on multiple tasks within the project, with excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Interfacing with both suppliers and end customers
- Working to a high level of professionalism, particularly assisting with technical questions and issues.
- CCNP, CCIE or equivalent
- VMware Certifications
- HPE Systems Engineering and or Architecture
This opportunity does not offer sponsorship.