Job Description Summary:
In a customer-facing environment, lead processing implementation projects of a technical and non-technical nature. Deliver standard implementation activities ensuring quality and reliability of the implementations.
The job holder will define, negotiate, communicate and maintain the implementation project time-line and milestones in agreement with customers and intervening parties taking into account the company’s and customer’s constraints. While acting as the primary interface between the customer and the Technologies and Operations division during customer processing implementations, the team objectives are to add and maintain transaction processing business together with effective time-to-market and quality of the resulting customer operations.
• Be the Central Point of Contact for Customer Implementation projects.
• Pro-actively coordinate up to 30 projects in parallel, in cooperation with the customers and internal support teams. Each project lasts 2-12 months elapsed
• Communicate extensively with company's customers, motivating customers and guiding them through company’s business processing environments
• Supervise and assist company's customers in implementation project tasks,
• Ensure all administrative and technical requirements are fulfilled.
• Follow implementation processes and respect SLAs – Suggest process improvements based on experience and help to implement the change if needed.
All About You:
• Good command (oral and written) of English. Additional languages are an asset
• You have strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Very well organized, can manage lot of activities in parallel
• Act with sense of urgency and focused on getting results and demonstrate proactive behaviour
• Concerned with high quality
• Knowledge about company business is an asset (transaction processing, implementation processes, internal organization)