Implementation Specialist - LIMS - NHS - Essex
Essex based NHS Trust, Implementation Specialist, LIMS, NHS
An Essex based NHS Trust requires an Implementation Specialist who has had experience delivering/implementing a unified Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) within the NHS. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing integration systems across 2 closely located sites, as well as liaison between technical experts, planning, and delivery teams.
- Project planning: Advise work streams that deliver a unified LIMS using your own expertise; manage the integration and interdependencies of other downstream workflows
- System checking: Review the integration of the LIMS and oversee the testing stages to ensure that any potential issues are resolved to allow a successful implementation
- Identify which project interdependencies would impact the consolidation of services from the satellite in to the hub and microbiology in to the hub lab
- Drive Project Execution: Take responsibility for project delivery and execute in line with project plan while maintaining quality standards
- Manage risks
- Willingness to commute between two local sites when required.
Skills and experience required:
- Knowledge of LIMS and experience of implementing it in other projects
- NHS background
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership and time management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to for an enthusiastic and committed individual to put patients first by helping save staff and patients time.