Skills: Genesys, 3rd Line Engineer, Genesys Engineer, Genesys HA SIP deployments, Genesys eServices, Genesys platform SDK, Gplus
Our IT Services Solution Client is looking for a 3rd Line Gensesys Engineer to work on design and complex faults on a core Genesys platform.
You would work on a customer site and look at routing strategies and working with end users, supporting and maintaining the highly resilient cloud based core of the platform.
- Previous experience utilising Genesys (mandatory) and related Contact Centre technologies such as voice recording, work force planning and quality assurance demonstrating a working knowledge of their architecture, technical components and how they support a customer's business environment
- Demonstrable experience of designing tooling to allow best in class proactive service management
- Very strong interpersonal and stakeholder sills
- Strong track record of resilient and real time systems engineering for critical services
- Demonstrable track record of managing complex, multi-vendor platforms
- Expert level skills are essential in 2 or more of the following areas
- Genesys deployment in a Windows environment with SQL Server DBA skills
- Genesys HA SIP deployments (including business continuity)
- Genesys eServices (email and Chat)
- Genesys platform SDK and Gplus
- Genesys Historic Reporting
- Genesys Real Time reporting
- Web Server and Load balancer deployments
- Genesys platform management tools and AD integration including trusts and federations
This is a 6 month initial contract with interviews taking place from Monday the 24th of June onwards, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.