IDPP is representing a leading technology company in the global payments business. They connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governmnents and businesses worldwide, enabling them to use electronic forms of payment instead of cash and checks. There is a fantastic opportunity for a Full Stack Engineer to join the bussines on a 12 month contract basis in Dublin, Ireland.
- Work with a team of talented developers to develop high performance, high volume Java fraud management applications
- Deliver solutions by providing direct development of software solutions
- Work closely with technical leads to define features and user stories
- Assist with support issues by troubleshooting incidents and problem tickets
- Possess the aptitude to quickly learn and contribute to our complex platform
- Provide technical expertise to ensure effective delivery of software capabilities
- Contribute to the planning and development of software solutions
- Perform code reviews of co-worker’s deliverables to ensure best practices
- Strong organizational and communication skills: both verbal and written.
- Proven experience with Linux and Java development (JDK 1.7 or greater), design patterns, threading, unit testing, debugging.
- Understanding of agile software development processes, ideally a knowledge of SAFe
- Competent with one or more of the following: JBoss, Tomcat, shell scripting, JSON, multi-threading, Maven, Oracle PL/SQL
- Proven experience with Eclipse or IntelliJ and ability to compile, deploy, and execute code artifacts
- Nice to have that will set you apart – proven experience in developing cloud ready micro services
Top 3 must have skills:
- Strong Java Skills
- Spring/Spring Boot
For more details please get in touch on ( 44) 02083347505 or send your details forward to firstname.lastname@example.org