IDPP is representing a leading technology company in the global payments business. They connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide, enabling them to use electronic forms of payment instead of cash and checks. There is a fantastic opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join the business on a 12-month contract basis in Dublin, Ireland.
The team is focused on payment platform, e-commerce solutions on a white label platform. They help build software that can be sold to banks. Then banks can put their label on it and sell them to their merchants. Continuous delivery to production – projects are for customers in Australia, Asia, Europe and America so it is a global product. This is an opportunity to work with global engineers and make a global footprint. The goal is getting this software into people’s hands.
Desired technical skills
• Design simple, secure, scalable software solutions for global reach
• Recent engineering experience of restful APIs in a micro-services architecture
• Expert knowledge of Grails/Groovy/Java or Java/Spring Boot
• Fundamental knowledge of the Web and related technologies [AngularJS & Angular,
• Practiced in web application security
We are looking for people who have pushed out code to production and out to customers as well as experience of producing code for end users rather just internally.
For more details please get in touch on ( 44) 02083347505 or send your details forward to firstname.lastname@example.org